MARY WALLERS, PRESIDENT
Mary is the President and co-founder of SWG. She takes great pride in the excellent reputation of SWG within the A/E/C Industry, the quality of the services provided by Sierra West, always putting the client and their needs first, and her nonprofit work in the community.
In addition to her duties as President, Mary produces the Sierra West CCI (Current Construction Index). The index covers construction materials, labor costs and actual sub-contractor in-place costs and is use by the A/E/C industry to track inflationary trends in the construction industry.
Mary produces the Sierra West CCI (Current Construction Index). She had researched and compiled the data for the Lee Saylor Index for over twenty-two years, which was published in the Engineering News Records magazine during that period.
More about Mary:
Lives in the Natomas area with her husband of 30 years, Clarence and not so skinny kitty Sugars.
Enjoys painting and is actually quite good at it.
Appreciates a nice glass of Cabernet with friends.
Is a bit of a workaholic.
- Advanced Estimating & Bidding- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
- Value Engineering Module 1- SAVE Certification
- Life Cycle Costing- Sacramento State University, Sacramento, CA:
- Construction Graphics- Boise State University, Boise, ID
Years w/ Firm: 23
- California State Association of Counties
- California School Boards Association
- Construction Specification Institute
- American River College Foundation
- The American Society of Professional Estimators Associated General Contractors of America
- Regional Council of Rural Counties
- Northern Nevada Development Authority